Thursday 17 November 2011

Drugstore Shopping in Germany - Catrice


As mentioned in my last blog post, I went a little Shopping Crazy during my visit home to Germany.

Catrice is another one of those companies that offer amazing products for great prices in German Drugstores like Ihr Platz and DM. I just checked their website and saw that you can buy their products in Austria and Switzerland as well.

I tried several of their products so far (nail polishes, lip glosses, eye shadows, blushes) and I have to say that I was always very impressed. I'm asolutely in love with their nail polishes (you will know by now that I am obsessed with nail polishes) and their eye shadows are awesome too... very pigmented, beautiful colours. The few other prodcts I tested never let me down either.

This time I only got nail polished, cause I bought so many eye shadows and palettes lately that I really didn't need any more. Although, I probably didn't need more nail polishes either... ah well.

Here are the shades I got. I had to split the swatches, so I will show them in 3 parts. 

Colours are from the left: I'm a star... (greenish gold), Sir, Yes Sir! (army green), In the Bronx (coppery gold (so beautiful)) and Grey's Kelly.


Swatched (2 coats, apart from the one on the right, cause I forgot to put a second one on:-)): 


Next, we have 2 beautiful girly colours: Let's Mauve on! (light rose metallic) and Lovely Sinner (pink, that looks red in the bottle, with tons of bright red shimmer)


Swatched (Lovely Sinner left, Let's Mauve on! right):


And last but not least 2 darker, but nonetheless beautiful, shades. Plum Play With Me (left), I Wear My Sunglasses At Night (right):


Swatched:


I really love those nail polishes. The colours and especially the names are just great. Unfortunately the Lovely Sinner doesn't show up on camera as awesome as it is on the nails, but you will just have to imagine it's beauty. If Catrice is available to you, I'd totally encourage you to go and get some nail polishes or eye shadows or whatever other beauty product your heart desires. I'm a Big Fan! 

No comments:

Post a Comment