Sunday 21 August 2011

Shopping at Illamasqua and Make Up For Ever

Went to Illamasqua for a transformation yesterday (for info, scroll down at http://www.illamasqua.com/store-locator/27/) where they basically do a face makeup according to your wishes and you pay £30, which can be redeemed if you buy their products afterwards.. which - of course - I did:-)

You can check out the video here:



Products I got from Illamasqua:
Powder Eye Shadow in Dizzy (light pink), Savage (purple) and Slink (shimmery champagne.. on sale on their website at the moment). 


The first 2 colours were used in this tutorial from Illamasqua (love the look)



I also got the Satin Primer (smells and feels like heaven) and the Rich Liquid Foundation in RF100 (white) to create looks that require an even paler face than I have.



Products I got from Make Up For Ever:
HD Foundation in 115 Ivory

 



No comments:

Post a Comment