Thursday 17 November 2011

Ulta Shopping - Orly, Revlon & Real Techniques Brushes


A friend of mine went to the States a few weeks ago and I grabbed the chance by the horns to get some stuff from Ulta that she could bring back to the UK for me. As you can imagine, my list was way longer than 5 items, but Ulta didn't have some of the stuff I wanted, so this is what I ended up with.

Finally got some of the Real Techniques Brushes that I had my eyes on for quite a while. I got the Core Collection and the Travel Essentials. I didn't try them yet, but I'm sure they are awesome. Sam just can't be wrong, right:-)


And then, of course, I also got some nail polishes. 


The ones I got are Revlon - Copper Penny (left, looks awesome), Orly -  Rage (middle, nice one) and Orly - Space Cadet (right, a bit dissaponting, cause it's quite sheer) .

Here are some swatches:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment