Saturday 29 October 2011

17 Magnetized Nail Polish - Teal & Blue


While browsing thru Boots today I saw that 17 is now offering magnetized nail polish. I believe the only other company who sells this kind of nail polish is Nails Inc and they are quite expensive (£13). I thought about getting them, cause I really like the effect, but I couldn't get myself to spend that kind of money for a nail polish, so I was excited when I saw the 17 ones, cause they are £4.99 at the moment (introductory offer... £5.99 regular price). They have 4 different colours: Teal, Blue, Gun Metal and Lilac. Lilac was sold out (boohoo) and I thought I should get 2 colours to test, so I bought Teal and Blue.

I tested both colours on my pinkies and I love the green. It turned out great:


As you can see the magnetic stripes are black. I also tested the blue one, but the metallic stuff in the polish is purple instead of black and therefore doesn't show up that easy. 


I used 1 coat for the green, 2 coats for the blue. I will definitely get the Gun Metal and Lilac as well, cause it's a good price for a nice look and it is really easy to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment