Saturday 1 October 2011

Urban Decay Book of Shadows IV, Mariposa Palette & Butter London

Got a package from House of Fraser with my new Urban Decay Palettes. I got the Book of Shadows Volume IV and the Mariposa Palette. Below are some pics and swatches of the Mariposa Palette:


 Swatches with Flash


Swatches without Flash



Here are Pics and Swatches of the Book of Shadows Volume IV:



Colours with Flash


Colours without Flash


First two rows swatches - with Flash


First two rows swatches - without Flash


Second two rows swatches - with Flash


Second two rows swatches - without Flash


Also got some Butter London nail polishes, which I always wanted, but found them way too expensive. Today I found them at Oasis for £5 each, so I had to finally get some.

I got the colours The Old Bill and Perfect Prezzi and I'm in love with the colours. Really beautiful. Now I'm just bummed that I only got 2 shades:-)



Check out my Youtube Haul video:


No comments:

Post a Comment