Sunday 23 October 2011

Argan Oil Hair Treatment

I went to Boots the other day and saw the Argan Oil Hair Treatment on the shelf. A friend of mine once told me a story of how Argan Oil was extracted in the past... pretty interesting I must say. You can read about it here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argan_oil. He also told me that it is very healthy when you eat it, so I thought it's probably also very healthy when you put it in your hair. The price put me off a bit, cause it was £12.99 at Boots. As my Boots and Superdrug are in the same shopping centre, I usually check both in case there is a bargain to grab in one of the stores and... there was, cause the same product was only £6.49 at Superdrug. Yay! I bought it immediately and tested it the next day. They say you should use around 2-3 pumps for short and 4-5 pumps for long hair and put it into towel dry hair. I used 4 pumps and put it everywhere apart from the roots, cause I wasn't sure if it would make my hair greasy as it is an oil after all. I blow dried my hair and it wasn't greasy or oily at all. It felt like it had all been absorbed by my hair leaving my hair super soft (not annoyingly soft, but the awesome kind of soft) and healthy looking and it looked awesome the next day and the day after. I could brush thru very easily and it is shiny and feels great. I know, I only used it once, but I'm already convinced that this is an awesome product and for £6.49 its defnitey worth a try. You can buy or order it from Superdrug  or Boots (in case you want to spend more money for some reason).

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for another wonderful post. Where else could anybody get that type of info in such an ideal way of writing? laser hair removal

    ReplyDelete