Monday 17 October 2011

MAC - Posh Paradise



Did a little bit of shopping at the weekend and stopped at MAC for a peak and couldn't leave without picking up some items from the Posh Paradise collection. 

I'm pretty much obsessed with nail polishes and when I saw the two polishes from this collection I couldn't help but buy them, cause the colours are so unique.



I probably don't have to tell you that Immortal Gold is the colour on the left, cause the name describes the colour perfectly. A very rich yellow gold and when you put it on it looks like you are literally painting your nails with liquid gold. Soo pretty. I'm not sure yet how the colour will get along with my pale skin, but hey, who cares... it's immortal gold.

The colour to the right is called Rain of Flowers and at first it just looks like a nice purple, but it has the most amazing blue shimmer thru it, which looks absolutely stunning when the light hits it. 


The third item I picked up is the Paint Pot in Half-Wild. A very pretty purple which seems to have a bit of shimmer also, but it's very subtle and you can hardly tell.

Swatched - with flash:



Swatched - no flash:

No comments:

Post a Comment