Saturday 29 October 2011

Nail Polish of the Day - Revlon - Facets of Fuchsia


So, I finally tried my new Revlon - Facets of Fuchsia. I wish I would have gone with my instincts and stayed away from it, cause I had a feeling that the chunky glitter would drive me insane. I generally don't like nail polishes that have chunks of glitter in them, cause it never spreads out evenly and usually the base colour is very thin, so it takes a lot of polish on the nail to make it look nice. This is especially true with this one, cause the base colour is black, but a sheer black, so if don't use 2 or 3 thick layers your nails will just look dirty with a hint of purple sparkle. The chunks can be a bit annoying, especially when they accidently layer over another, cause they will stand out or stick up and I always have the urge to make it even.
The good thing is that they added smaller shimmer particles as well, so at least you don't have to rely solely on the chunks to get on your nails and due to the nature of the polish it dries very quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment