Sunday 23 October 2011

Shopping Haul - Body Shop, Superdrug, Candles

  
Did a little bit of shopping yesterday and saw that Body Shop has a sale for some of their body butters, scrubs and some other bits and bobs. I always wanted to try their body butters, especially in Winter as my skin gets quite dry, but I thought £12.50 is quite expensive, so I never bought it. The ones I liked the most when smelling them in the past were the nut ones (almond, brazil nut, macadamia) and lucky for me they were on sale for £5.00. I'm also into scrubs lately, so I thought why not get the matching scrub as well. After a bit of smell comparison, I decided to go with the Brazil Nut Body Butter and Brazil Nut Scrub. Looking forward to testing them. Hope they are as good as I expect them to be. Oh, I also got a foot massage thingy... probably because I was walking in heels for a while already and my feet felt the need for a massage. But it was only £5.00 and I already tested it and it's worth it. Perfect for sitting in front of the TV and roll your feet over it:-)
Then I went into Boots and got some Individual False Lashes from Ardell in short and medium. My lashes are quite short, so I thought short (for volume) and medium (for drama) would work well. I also got some nail polishes (surprise, surprise) from Revlon. The ones I got are Facets of Fuchsia and Smoky Canvas. I wasn't sure if the chunky glitter in Facet of Fuchsia would drive me nuts (cause it won't spread out evenly), but I saw FleurdeForce wear it and liked it, so I thought I give it a try. I tested it and yes, the chunky glitter annoys me quite a bit. We'll see if I can manage to wear it without me going crazy and trying to rearrange glitter.


Last but not least, I got some candles. I'm usually not the candle type, but I guess it's the peer pressure as all the beauty gurus always talk about their candles. Kidding of course.. just thought it might be nice to have some candles to make it more cosy for winter. But I didn't want to spend a fortune, so I got some from Glade and Airwick and I must say, I already LOVE the AirWick ones, cause they change colour and its so relaxing to watch them go from blue to green to orange to purple... love it. And I love the smell too.
Here are some pics of the one candle changing into the different colours:




No comments:

Post a Comment