Monday 17 October 2011

Glossybox October 11

 

Got my October Glossybox in the mail today. This is my second one and last time was ok, but not great, so this one was the make-or-break for me in my decision to keep my subscription or cancel it. They did good:-) Can't tell you how nice it is to unwrap the beautiful packaging. Up to the moment when you see the products, it's like X-Mass and your mind imagines all the nice things that could be in it. And then I open it and... I see a beautiful nail polish from Leighton Denny and that makes it all worth it already (I'm obsessed with nail polishes).


They included a few more products this time, cause it is their 6th box anniversary, which is kinda nice. Not so keen on the perfume samples again, but hey, the other stuff makes up for it. Love the little dermatologica bag and samples (got the multivitamin power recovery mask and multivitamin thermafoliant). Always wanted to try their stuff and I LOVE the Stila Eyeliner in moray. Such a beautiful colour: a nice olive green with golden shimmer... stunning!

The shade of the Leighton Denny nail polish is Sex Kitten, a metallic light blue/silver. Can't wait to put it on my nails. Have my eyes on the shade Supermodel and I'm glad I get to test the polish, before spending the money on it.

The perfumes are not really worth talking about in my opinion. For me everything in a tester smells more of alcohol than anything else. 

All in all, I'm definitely happy with my Glossybox this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment