Friday 7 October 2011

Biggest Nail Polish Shopping Haul ever & Swatches

If you watch my Youtube videos or read my blog on a regular basis you will probably know by now that nail polishes are one of my biggest weaknesses. Hardly a week goes by without me buying new nail polishes.

While browsing the web for a swatch for a specific nail polish I came across a blog from someone who had many (nice) swatches from Misa nail polishes. I had not heard about them before, but the colours looked very nice, so I checked out the website that this blogger orders from (www.transdesign.com) and I saw that they ship to the UK. I browsed their nail polishes and found so many nice ones and they were so cheap... I had to order some. Some, in this case turned into 17 (!!) nail polishes.
10 of the polishes are from Misa, 3 from Color Club, 2 from China Glaze, 1 from Essie and one from Entity. I had never heard from Color Club or Entity either, but the colours looked great, so I thought I should give them a try... glad I did.

Let's look at some swatches, shall we?

Here are the shimmery shades from Misa:


And here are the non-shimmer shades


All shades swatched


Next up: Color Club (left to right) - Masquerading, Alter Ego & Alias:


Swatches (left to right): Masquerading, Alias, Alter Ego



China Glaze - Gaussied Up Green & Bubbly (gold):



Essie - Very Structured:


Entity - Mauve:




Conclusion: Money well spent. Love the colours and can't wait to wear them on my nails.

Absolute favorite of them all: Color Club Masquerading.

Watch me talk about them on Youtube


No comments:

Post a Comment