Saturday 17 September 2011

Back to MAC - Depotting & Lipstick Heaven

Watched a Youtube video from (check her out... she is awesome) two days ago about how to depot Mac eyeshadows and did a big depotting action yesterday. I depotted 24 eyeshadows/blushes and got quite excited, cause I'd heard you can bring the empty containers  back to MAC and for every 6 you get a lipstick. 

I had my eyes on a few of their lipsticks for quite a while now, but for some reason I just couldn't justify spending £13.50 on a lipstick so far. Therefore the prospect of being able to choose 4 lipsticks and not even having to pay for them was even more exciting. I was in lipstick heaven... BUT... now I had to decide which ones to take. What a task. Here's what I got (got 5 and paid for one in the end):
- Angel
- Hot Gossip
- Milan Mode
- Party Line
- Plumful

Some of them look really similar, but I decided to take some that I will actually wear a lot and not just on special occasions:




Check out Marlena's video on Youtube:


No comments:

Post a Comment