Tuesday 20 September 2011

Sleek PPQ Me, Myself & Eye LE


Got my new Sleek PPQ Me, Myself & Eye LE palette in the post today... It's limited edition and can only be ordered online, but the shipping was super quick.

Check out the colours in this baby. The eye shadows are super pigmented as always and even though I haven't tested the colours on my eyes yet, I think the swatches speak for itself. They included some really beautiful colours. I'm especially excited about the colours Primal Green the green/gold-ish colour in the top row on the left and Fade to Grey, a great silvery grey (second row on the left). I don't think Sleek had a silver in their collection yet.. not in the collections I own at least. Oh wait, there was a dark silver in the Storm palette, but I prefer this one. The dark green next to the silver (why they call it Blue Monday is a mystery to me, cause there is nothing blue about it... or I'm colourblind) shows up really dark, but if you use it sparely and blend it well, you get a very nice dark forest green. I also love the colour Supernova, cause it looks like a very natural ash brown, but seems to have a hint of dusty pink in it. Ah well, I could go on and on about it, but the fact is, I just love Sleek Palettes. They are such amazing value for money. Go and get it!








2 comments:

  1. I am still resisting buying this, as I've bought 3 of their palettes already this month! haha. I will probably cave soon though, because all the reviews I'm seeing of it are making me want it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Sal: I thought about it twice too, cause I thought I might end up having most of these colours in other palettes already, but there are many in there that are definitely worth having. Go for it!:-)

    ReplyDelete