Saturday 17 September 2011

Sleek - Nude Collection - Review & Swatches


Got the Sleek Nude Collection about a week ago and thought I share my thoughts. I like the Au Naturel palette, cause it has some nice neutral colours... not very exciting colours, but still good enough to create nice looks with. I think the shimmery colours are my favorites... not a big fan of the grey and mustardy colours, cause they don't show up very much, even though I'm pale, paler, the palest.



The Suede Blush is a nice natural reddish brown (left finger, but right side on the hand)... wasn't sure if it may be too orange on my skin, but it's just about right for a bit of colour when wearing a natural look.



I love the Sleek Pout Polishes a lot and the Bare Minimum one is no exeption, but I love it just for it's lip conditioning and not for the colour, cause it basically has none. I have medium pigmented lips and apart from a bit of shine and a nice feeling it doesn't show up. I expected it to "nude" my lips as it is the nude collection and nude lipsticks/lipglosses normally do exactly that, but this one doesn't. Just be aware if you have pigmented lips...

Check out my Sleek Nude Collection video on Youtube:



No comments:

Post a Comment