Wednesday 28 September 2011

Liz Earle Sheer Skin Tint - Hello Allergy

Two days ago I received a letter from Liz Earle and it had some samples of the new Sheer Skin Tint in it. I decided to test it to see if I like it. I wasn't too impressed with the smell and the consistency. It went on ok, but felt really sticky even after it dried. After a few hours of wearing just the Sheer Tint I notices a metallic smell (like old coins) and after smelling everything around me I realized that it was the Sheer Tint that caused the smell, so I decided to take it off. I only used a baby wipe and cleansing milk and everything seemed to be fine. The next day my face started itching and getting very red and hot and it has gotton worse today. I don't have any spots or anything, but the skin on my face is very red and hot and itchy... I used a cloth with cold water and put it in the fridge to cool my skin and it works for a little while and then the heat comes back. I thought about everything I used and ate and the Liz Earle product is the only thing that was out of the ordinary, so I think I have to blame it for my allergic reaction.

Not gonne use that one again. Aside from my skin reaction, I didn't like it much anyway.

Hope tomorrow will be a better skin day:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment