Saturday 17 September 2011

September Glossybox - What I got...




Based on the reviews I watched on Youtube, I decided to subscribe to Glossybox last month and got my first one yesterday. Here's what I got in it:

- Dead Sea Spa Magik (Exfoliator)
- Green People Fruitful Nights (night cream)
- HD Brows (eyebrow stuff)
- Neal and Wolf Glow Super Shine Spray (for hair)
- Plum by Mary Greenwell (Perfum)

Didn't like the fact that they added a perfume sample, cause those are usually free anyway and when they asked for my preferences, I explicitly said I don't want perfume, but what can you do... I will wait another month before I decide if this is actually worth it.

Unpack it with me on Youtube:


So far I tested:

Green People Fruitful Nights: still looked old in the morning, but at least it didn't break me out or cause allergies. Very neutral smell.
Neal & Wolf Glow Spray: Slight dissapointment. First of all it doesn't say on the botttle how to use it, so I used it on dry hair. It has a super strong smell... I don't mind the smell, but it may be too much for some people, cause it probably overpowers everything else. I didn't feel like it gave my hair the glow and shine it promised and it also looked a bit stringy/greasy until I brushed my hair quite a bit and I didn't use a lot. Don't think I will buy that one.
Dead Sea Spa Magik: I used this on my legs in the shower. It has a nice citrus smell and it made my skin nicely soft. Probably cause it also has oil in it, but that's also something to keep in mind, cause after I used it I still had some of the oil on my hands and accidently touched my hair to squeeze out the water... not so clever. Avoid doing that if you don't want to wash your hair twice!

I haven't used the HD Brow stuff yet, but I will update as soon as I do. I will not use the perfume, cause I don't like the smell

No comments:

Post a Comment