Monday 19 September 2011

Nail Polish of the day - OPI by Sephora "Just a little dangerous"


It was time to give my nails some colour, so I decided to go with one of my OPI by Sephora ones that I got when I was in the States. The colour is "Just a little dangerous". I hadn't used them before, so I didn't know what to expect. The colour is definitely nice... blue-ish purple with pink shimmer in it, but the wand... guys, I tell you, the wand is a nightmare (for me). It is very thin, so you can't do the normal "3 strokes and done" technique, but have to paint and paint and that means it goes on thinker on some places and therefore definitely doesn't look good with one coat. A second coat however will make this particular colour go on so thick, that it takes forever to dry and even though I used a fast dry topcoat, I still damaged it hours after I put it on.

So, unfortunately a bit of mixed feelings with this one. I have some other colours from the OPI by Sephora collection and I will update you guys on what I think of them, but the wand problem will not go away, I'm afraid.



Check out my OPI by Sephora video on Youtube, where I show my other shades and swatches.



No comments:

Post a Comment