Thursday 22 September 2011

W7 Nail Polish Shopping Haul & Swatches


I went on a crazy shopping spree once again... this time it was for W7 nail polishes. I discovered them a few days ago when I bought some stuff at New Look and I got 2 colours (one of them neon pink... oh lordy, what's wrong with me). Anyhow, I tested them and thought they had quite good pigmentation and consistency and were really easy to put on. And they were only £2.99 each... Hello Bargain... So, back home I did some research and found them for really cheap on Amazon and went crazy. I bought 12 shades... some of them not necessarily on purpose, cause they were part of a set, but all in all I'm super happy with them. Check out the swatches.. the colours are so amazing and the pigmentation is crazy (apart from the chunky shimmer ones, but that's normal). For 12 shades I paid £20... for that money I can't even get 2 OPI shades. Speaking of OPI... the bottle looks 100% exactly like OPI (apart from the logo of course).

Only downside: They smell really bad. I mean most nail polishes do, but they are similar bad as the Seche Vite smell, so better paint those nails with the window open to avoid brain damage.

Will make a video about those in the next couple of days, but for now, take a look at the swatches below:




No comments:

Post a Comment