Thursday 22 September 2011

Nail Polish Collection & Swatches - OPI



About 1.5 years ago I went to get a professional pedicure for the first time and when she said I should pick my colour I had to choose one from a rack full of OPI nail polishes. This is how my love to OPI started, cause the colour I chose was Malage Wine (still one of my favorites), which is a beautiful red. I had no idea which nail polishes are good and which are bad, so when I properly started buying nail polishes I decided to go with what I know and get some shades from OPI... Malaga Wine being my first (of course). Over time I got many shades and I mostely buy them on eBay from sellers I can trust, but I really couldn't afford that many if I had to pay £13 or more each. I mean, the quality is definitely worth the money, but why spend more if you can get them cheaper.

The colours I own so far are:

Shimmer Colours
Saphire - Designer Series
Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous - Swiss Collection
Cockoo For This Color - Swiss Collection
Midnight in Moscow
Yodel Me On My Cell - Swiss Collection
Russian Navy
Diva of Geneva

Non-shimmer
Ski Teal We Drop - Swiss Collection
Don't Mess With OPI - Texas Collection
Malaga Wine
Over The Taupe
Tickle My France-Y
You don't know Jaques! Suede
Black Shatter (had to throw this one away now, cause it was too clumpy to use... bohoo)
OPI Mini Trend Collection

I ordered some Nail Polish Wheels to show you some swatches of the colours and here they come:


Opi Mini Trend Collection (they don't have individual names)


From left to right: Saphire,  Lucerne-Tainly Look Marvelous, Yodel Me On My Cell, Ski Teal We Drop, Russian Navy, Don't Mess With OPI, Cokoo For This Color

From left to right: Midnight in Moscow (my least favorite, cause you need a few coats to see any of the red), Diva of Geneva, Malaga Wine, Tickle My France-Y, Over The Taupe, You Don't Know Jaques - Suede


Check out my OPI Nail Polish review video on Youtube:

Part 1:


Part 2:

No comments:

Post a Comment