Monday 19 September 2011

W7 Nail Polishes



On my trip to the Mac Counter to exchange some empty containers in exchange for some lipsticks, I found myself with a little time to spare before I had to catch a train and decided to check out the store New Look (for the first time since living in the UK... why? No idea).

Obsessed as I am with nail polishes, they were the first thing that caught my eye as soon as I entered the store. Could also have something to do with the neon pink colour or that the packaging looks exactly like OPI... who knows:-) They were £2.99 each, so I thought I should definitely check them out and even though I wasn't into neon colours since the 1980s, I thought it might be fun to have a bright colour to lighten up one of those cold winter days that lay ahead.

I painted one nail each to test the colours and I am actually quite impressed. I can't judge the staying power yet, but the colours are very true to the bottle and 2 coats were plenty and they went on very smooth. Not too thin, not too thick. For £2.99 I'm definitely loving them! The colours I got are Khaki and Fluorescent Pink.

A definite Thumbs up for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment